When a child underachieves in school, it is crucial to identify the underlying cause as soon as possible. As a rule, the older a child is, the harder it is to address a learning difference. We offer consultations to evaluate your child’s screening and assessment needs.
This initial consultation can provide:
- Preliminary evaluation regarding likelihood of presence of dyslexia, dyscalculia, or phonemic awareness deficit.
- Recommendations regarding further assessments, and if required, referrals to trusted professionals.
- Information about appropriate schooling and tutoring options in the Bay Area.
- How Touchstone Learning can or cannot meet your student’s needs.
- Correct steps to take to get your child on a successful learning path.
- General information about Dyslexia and Dyscalculia.
- Information on advocating for, and receiving testing and accommodation at public schools.
Interested in a consultation? Complete the Intake Form and contact us!