We offer an outstanding full-day program for students whose primary learning difference is dyslexia. So often dyslexic students feel like square pegs in a round hole, and the result can be academic failure and damaged self-esteem. Our students achieve success with our curriculum because it is rich, individualized, and utilizes research-based techniques. Research-based techniques mean that valuable time and money is not wasted on unproven techniques that promise the moon but have no evidence of efficacy.
This intensive program offers students the opportunity to make the most progress in the least amount of time so students can successfully transition to another school in two to three years.
We provide each student with material that is right for them at any given time, be it above, below, or at their grade level. In addition to academics, each child is supported to recognize and value the gifts that they have to offer. Students explore the way that they learn best, instilling the confidence and self-advocacy skills they will need for future success. Visual arts and drama encourage creative expression.
- Small group instruction, low teacher-to-student ratio
- Individualized Learning Plans developed and monitored by an expert in the field of dyslexia and special education
- At least two weekly sessions of one-on-one or small-group dyslexia remediation by an experienced, certified tutor. Additional sessions are available for an additional fee.
- Dyscalculia remediation as required
- Multi-Sensory teaching methods (visual, auditory, kinesthetic)
- State-of-the-art Assistive Technology
- Explicit social-emotional teaching, including role-playing and reflection journals
Interested in learning more? Complete the Inquiry Form to get started!